Woman throws an epic tantrum after she makes the first move on her crush and he turns her down - View Classic
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Thursday 13 October 2016

Woman throws an epic tantrum after she makes the first move on her crush and he turns her down

 

 
Rejection can be a bitter pill to swallow as these chats show. Reddit user Austin Super Saiyan, believed to be from the US shared the messages he got from a lady after she propositioned him and he didn't respond like she might have hoped.
He explained: 'I was having a casual conversation with a girl I met, and she goes crazy on me because I told her I wasn't looking to date.'
After posting the conversation, Austin Super Saiyan added: 'She was totally normal until this. We discussed gaming and all kinds of things.
'If she sends some police or some s*** after me, I'll just pull up this post and show them what went down.'

No comments:
Write comments