ATTENTION! All MMM Members......... - View Classic
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Saturday 1 October 2016

ATTENTION! All MMM Members.........

 

Image result for mmm logo

ATTENTION!
Yes, it is possible to get 30% per month here, but this is not an investment program!
This is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid. This is the first sprout of something new in modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world's unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse! Before you join, be sure to be acquainted with our ideology!



2016-09-30
My name is Okolo Obinna Emmanuel, I am a member of mmm ,I PH of 3,000,000 and also referred people to Mmm office and I requested to GH and Mmm paid me with referre bonus of 6,228,000 dated 09/22/2016. Thank you Mmm office u guys are blessing to me.
2016-09-30


I am Sunny, an ordinary participant of MMM. I live in Enugu. On the 20th of August 2016, I provided help of NGN2,000,000 and also on 30th of August 2016, I provided help of NGN1,200,000. On the 20th of September 2016, I requested for help of NGN4,262,000 and the total amount was paid into my account . Thanks to all participants who have provided help to me and the founder of this amazing and unique community – Sergei Mavrodi. MMM rules and together we can change the world.

No comments:
Write comments