MAKE MONEY AND STOP WASTING THAT TIME: READ THIS HOT POST - View Classic
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Saturday 20 August 2016

MAKE MONEY AND STOP WASTING THAT TIME: READ THIS HOT POST

 

Image result for money image
 have you ever ask your self how to make money, which is yes many people don't know how to make money with money let me write easy way you can make money with money, the easy way you can make money with money is, look for what people need around you and start thinking for away you can make it in that business when you get into it, let me also tell you a secrete the you know that every company in this world are looking for people that will sell dye product or go out with dye services, how okay let me tell you how i started a business without money on my hands, i was looking for a job one day i set down and ask my self in all this years no job no business no money what will i do so started thinking for a business to do, according to my friend he say when ever i wont to do business i should think of what people need around me, so i think of going into red oil business, i dint  have any money in my hands so i want were dye producing red oil and ask for the owner of the company, dye reefer me to his office so i want to him, after introducing my self to him, i tell him that i want to go into oil business but i don't have money to start, he reply me with a sweet voice, can you do it, i was surprise i tout he will just say no, but that is not what any successful business man will do if he say no i will go but if he say yes i will bring more income to his business, so he ask me to bring people who will stand for me, so i want the nest day i came with three people who will stand for me as a shortie, so he ask me how many can i be taking for sale, i reply 50 because i need to start from some where, now am selling not less than 500 gallons of red oil.  

No comments:
Write comments