British weightlifter passes out moments after setting world record.... - View Classic
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Monday 11 July 2016

British weightlifter passes out moments after setting world record....

 

Eddie Hall, a British weightlifter known as 'The Beast' almost died after becoming the first man in history to lift half a ton - 500kg. The 28-year-old fell to his knees and passed out moments after the feat while his wife Alexandra and two children could be seen in the crowd looking worried but broke into smiles when he got to his feet.

He completed the challenge at the World Deadlift Championships at Leeds Arena. Now he wants to compete and win the World's Strongest Man competition.
He said : "That nearly killed me. The pressure on my body was surreal. I passed out after. I had nose bleeds. It's not healthy doing something like that. But I've done it. I'm sure it will be in the history books for a very long time. I don't want to do it again but if it comes to the point where somebody breaks it, hell...I may just do.
"It's that great feeling, Like the first man on the moon, the first man to run a mile in under four minutes. And now I'm the first to deadlift half a ton. It's history and I'm very proud to be a part of it.
"The World's Strongest Man title is my dream. And I will keep pushing the limits until that happens. It's going to happen."

No comments:
Write comments