I Forgot How To Play Football – Fabregas READ MORE.... - View Classic
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software
BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

Saturday 23 April 2016

I Forgot How To Play Football – Fabregas READ MORE....

 

Fabregas


Cesc Fabregas has revealed the extent of the alarming dip in form he suffered earlier this season by admitting he forgot how to play football.
The Chelsea midfielder says his confidence was so low during a difficult few months that he would receive the ball and not know what to do next.
Fabregas was one of Chelsea’s best performers last season, notching 18 Premier League assists to help Jose Mourinho’s side claim the title.
“One time after a game, after Bournemouth, I was in bed and I spoke to my wife,” he told Goal.com. “I forgot how to play football, I have the ball and I don’t know what to do with it.
“It was hard, those two or three months from November, when I had no confidence.”
Following Mourinho’s sacking in December while the club was hovering dangerously close to the relegation zone, Chelsea arrested the slump under Guus Hiddink and Fabregas believes he is returning back to his best form

No comments:
Write comments